| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vitim in August is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 61.6mm (2.4in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 16:48 long with an average length of 15:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Vitim August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Vitim, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Vitim:
- Selagoncy, Russia - 761 kms (472.9 miles) N
- Viljujsk, Russia - 677.2 kms (420.8 miles) NE
- Suntar, Russia - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) NE
- Olekminsk, Russia - 448.8 kms (278.9 miles) ENE
- Aldan, Russia - 736.1 kms (457.4 miles) E
- Cara, Russia - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) SE
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 776 kms (482.2 miles) ESE
- Kalakan, Russia - 543.2 kms (337.6 miles) SSE
- Bogdarin, Russia - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) S
- Mogoca, Russia - 769.3 kms (478.1 miles) SE